Winners for the 2011 JCUA Raffle were announced at this year’s Rabbi Robert J. Marx Social Justice Awards Dinner on June 23 at the Fairmont Chicago.
- Lilli Schaye – $150 for dinner for two at aria at the Fairmont Chicago
- Erica Marks – $170 gift certificate for salon services at J Gordon Designs
- Maurice Fantus – $500 gift certificate to Hanig’s Footwear
- Kim Jones – Susan Fredman Design Group design consultation and luxurious throw ($585 value)
- Steve Vance – $1000 in fine Jewelry from Gregg Helfer Jeweler Ltd.
- Robert “Bud” Lifton – iPad 2
- John Slocum – six night vacation to Chateau at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, Utah