DREAM Sabbath is part of a national interfaith effort to draw attention to the DREAM Act. JCUA is helping to publicize two events in the Chicago Jewish community.
Friday, Oct. 14: Congregation Hakafa
- Location: Winnetka Community House
- 620 Lincoln Ave, Winnetka
- Services begin at 8 pm. A DREAM student will speak during the service.
Saturday, Oct. 15: Anshe Sholom B’nai Israel
- 540 W Melrose St, Chicago
- Services begin at 9 am, followed by a convening in the Sukkah behind the shul to say blessings and listen to a DREAM student tell her story.