On May 1, 2013, JCUA supporters will participate in the 2013 May Day March for immigration reform and immigrant rights. This movement calls for legislation to stop deportations and keep families together. It calls for legalization for all. The JCUA strongly believes that IMMIGRANT RIGHTS are HUMAN RIGHTS and we hope you will join us in marching for immigration reform.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- 2:00 PM – Gathering at Union Park
- 3:00 PM – March Begins
- 4:00 PM – Rally at Federal Plaza (Jackson St. and Dearborn St.)
JCUA Meeting Area:
Option 1: Meet us at 2:30 PM (Union Park)
- You can arrive at Union Park via Ashland-Lake CTA train (Green and Pink lines)
- JCUA members will be at the northeast corner of Ashland and Washington (see photo of meeting area). Look for the JCUA sign!
Option 2: Meet us at 4:00 PM (approximately) at the rally (Federal Plaza):
- When the march arrives at Federal Plaza, JCUA members will gather between the Calder sculpture and the federal building. (see photo of the meeting area). Look for the JCUA sign!
- Let us know if you plan on coming. It will make coordinating much easier!
- RSVP here.
With any questions, please contact:
Rabbi Ali Abrams
JCUA Director of Organizing